Thye Wen Yi - Clinical Psychologist
Clinical Psychologist, Therapy, Psychological Assessments and Diagnosis
Sleeping and eating disorders, gender and sexual identities, depression and anxiety, trauma and abuse, sexual health, relationships
Masters in Clinical Psychology (UCSI University, Malaysia)
Bachelor in Psychological Science (Monash University, Malaysia)
Mandarin, English, Malay, Cantonese
Running an NGO to provide healthcare and mental health services to refugees, playing and arranging music, floral arrangement, serving grassroot populations
Help everyone's colours shine through
Book a Therapy Session
In the calendar below, you can book a therapy session with Thye Wen Yi.
Before you book, kindly take note:
- The cost per hour is RM 450.
- One session can take up to 2 hours.
- Wear something comfortable when you come for your session.
- Unless requested otherwise, the session will be held in person at our Bangsar South Branch
- If you need to cancel, please inform us 24 hours in advance.
Looking forward to our session!