Thye Wen Yi
Clinical Psychologist, Therapy, Psychological Assessments and Diagnosis
Sleeping and eating disorders, gender and sexual identities, depression and anxiety, trauma and abuse, sexual health, relationships
Masters in Clinical Psychology (UCSI University, Malaysia)
Bachelor in Psychological Science (Monash University, Malaysia)
Mandarin, English, Malay, Cantonese
Running an NGO to provide healthcare and mental health services to refugees, playing and arranging music, floral arrangement, serving grassroot populations
Help everyone's colours shine through.
- The cost per hour for this therapist is RM 450.
- Each session range from 75 to 100 minutes.
- Wear something comfortable when you come for your session.
- This therapist is available for both face-to-face sessions.
- We do not double book so please inform us 24 hours in advance.
360 Wellness Hub wishes you a speedy and life-changing recovery.